The goal of youth ministry at St. James is to encourage our youth towards full participation in the life of the Church.
Since 1946, the Armenian Church Youth Organization of America has brought together Armenian Christian youth in fellowship, forming bonds of faith and friendship within the Armenian Church. Programming is based the Five Circles of the Cross, balancing: Worship, Witness, Fellowship, Education, and Service.
All events and programs work to put faith into action, showing teens and young adults how to make their faith an integral part of day to day life. The goal of the ACYOA is to create responsible, faithful young Armenian Christians who are active within the life of the Church.
ACYOA Seniors is open to youth ages 18 (and high school graduates) and up. Members can join at any time, and are always welcome!
- Participate in faith-based discussions with peers
- Attend service projects and volunteer with local charities
- Learn more about the Armenian Christian faith
- Enjoy social outings with other Armenian youth
- Participate in national ACYOA events, including retreats, Sports Weekends, and more.
We strongly encourage the youth of our community to come to Church every Sunday, participate in Badarak (Divine Liturgy) and also to become involved in many different youth activities that are available in our Church and in our community.
To find out more about the ACYOA Seniors, contact us.